1. Data controller
rojekti HÖYRYMYLLYNTIE 8 B 90 90520 OULU SUOMI, FINLAND
2. Privacy contact
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or using our mailing address.
3. The data we collect and why
- Your clippings. We save the data you enter into the device clipboard and app for the sole purpose of providing the app's functionality. All clipping data remains local to your device at all times.
- Your device information and crash details (opt in). If you opt in to crash reporting during app setup, we will collect information about your device including the make, model, Android version and crash data.
- Your advertising identifier (free version). To serve you the ad supported free version of the app, we collect your device's advertising identifier.
4. The source of data
Data is collected from the device the app is installed on during use.
5. Retention of data
Clipping data is retained on the device only, and can be erased by uninstalling the app at any time.
Opt-in crash reports are retained until no longer useful.
6. Legal basis for data collection
We collect data to provide the app to you as part of your agreement and consent. You can choose to uninstall the app and revoke consent at any time.
We do not use your data for any automatic decision making or profiling.
7. Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not share your saved clippings with anybody or anyone. Data you save into Clipper is always private, and never leaves your device.
Crash reports are shared with a third party service that hosts, operates and maintains technical infrastructure for the purpose.
8. Disclosure of data outside the EU & ETA
We do not share your saved clippings with anybody or anyone, or outside the EU or ETA. Data you save into Clipper is always private, and never leaves your device.
9. Protection of data
Data saved into Clipper never leaves your device. To ensure the security of your device, install the latest available updates to the operating system and apps. Set a strong lock screen PIN or passphrase to prevent unauthorized access to the device.
10. Your rights
If you are not satisfied, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman or equivalent local authority.